About this section
In this section you can find out everything about job opportunities at Autism West Midlands and learn more about our recruitment process.
HR & Recruitment Administrator
- Business Area
- Head Office ~ HR
- Salary & Benefits
- £18,000 (pro-rata)
- Vacancy type
- Job Advert Description
If you want a varied and exciting role, this is definitely for you! As our HR and Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating all of the recruitment activity within the organisation including, shortlisting, liaising with applicants and managers, scheduling interviews and completing pre-employment checks.
- Manage all HR administration activities including the processing of new starters and leavers, confirming entitlement rights, managing the HRIS to ensue all information is up to date and accurate.
- Act as a minute taker for formal meetings and assist in compiling data for HR KPI’s
This is a very exciting role for a person wanting to develop their role within HR.If you feel you fit the below criteria, please apply!
Skills & Experience Required
· Demonstrable experience of working within a HR Department
· Strong administration experience
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft of Office
· A working knowledge of processing DBS forms would be advantageous
· A qualification in a HR or Social Care would be desirable but not essential.
Salary: £18,000 (pro rata)
Hours of Work: 22.5 (to be worked on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
Benefits: Life Assurance Scheme, a fully paid for healthcare scheme which enables you to claim back money for optical, dental and many more treatments. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of our attractive pensions scheme.
You will be also benefit from working in a location that is vibrant, full of growth and new activity in the centre of Edgbaston. Free onsite parking is also provided.
A job description for the role containing more information about the responsibilities of the position can be found on our website with the following link: http://jobs.autismwestmidlands.org.uk/vacancies
- Personal Specification
- Closing Date