About this section
In this section you can find out everything about job opportunities at Autism West Midlands and learn more about our recruitment process.
Support Worker- Marston Green
- Business Area
- Operational Role ~ Residential
- Salary & Benefits
- the rate from 1 April 2017 is £7.50
- Vacancy type
- 37.5 hours per week
- Job Advert Description
Key Responsibilities for a Support Worker at Autism West Midlands:
- Enabling service users to live a rewarding and fulfilling life.
- Helping individuals to achieve their goals and aspirations and to access the community in a meaningful way.
- Work in a person-centred way and in line with our competencies and values at all times.
Essentially, we are looking for open- hearted individuals that share the same passion, caring nature, and willingness to take the time to understand others as we do. However, it also helps if you can relate to the below:
- Past experience in a support worker role/ in a care environment
- NVQ Level 2 in Care or Promoting Independence (or equivalent) or a willingness to work towards it
- Knowledge of autism
We welcome all applications, so please apply today!
Shifts include mornings, evenings and weekends, therefore flexibility is essential.
We require applicants that have a full UK drivers licence due to the needs of the service. This is an essential requirement. Please state in your application whether you hold a valid full UK drivers licence.
- Personal Specification