About this section
In this section you can find out everything about job opportunities at Autism West Midlands and learn more about our recruitment process.
Support Worker - Bank Staff (Birmingham)
- Business Area
- Operational Role ~ Outreach & Supported Living, Operational Role ~ Residential
- Salary & Benefits
- the rate from 1 April 2017 is £7.50
- Vacancy type
- Bank Staff
- Whatever you can do!
- Job Advert Description
The successful candidate must have the care certificate or experience in adult social care prior to 2015- this is an essential requirement for the role.Our ideal candidate will:
- Have effective communication skills
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be tolerant and patient
- Be an active team player, but also able to work without direct supervision
- Have an enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Staying calm under pressure
- Value diversity and shows commitment to equality of opportunity
- Value health and safety and shows a commitment to ensuring a safe working environment
- Show sensitivity towards the needs of vulnerable people
By working for Autism West Midlands we offer in exchange for your hard work:
- Excellent, comprehensive free training and induction package
- A rewarding job with a great deal of job satisfaction.
- The shifts run over 7 days therefore could include some weekend and bank holiday working if you are happy to take on these shifts.
If successful you will be subject to enhanced DBS which the company will pay for.
- Personal Specification